Blend: Pinot Noir 55% & Chardonnay 45%
Residual Sugar: 7 g/l
The Cattier vineyard holdings includes also a rare, 2.2 hectares vineyard surrounded by a wall named as Clos du Moulin. Cattier acquired this vineyard plot in 1951. The Clos belonged in the past to an officer of the King, Louis XV, Mr Allart de Maisonneuve, who was one of the first producers of Champagne wines in Reims.
This special cuvee is the fruit of a blending of selected vintages and is only produced from high quality harvests. Its production is very limited, around 15.000 bottles.