The flagship cuvee of the house is the echo of our terroir and our expertise. The Influence of aging in wood barrels enhances the wines and accompanies them on their long journey… Bold and complex, with a frank attack, the wine reveals citrus aromas and chocolate notes, underlined by a long finish.
Blend : 30% Pinot Noir, 40% Meunier, 15% Chardonnay, 15% reserve wines
- Plots : Pinot Noir: Les Fosselles, Meunier: Les Couturelles, Chardonnay : Les Fontenelles
- Soil: Soils are sandy clay loam on limestone base.
- Vinification : 30% barrels aged less than 4 years and 70% barrels aged over 5 years. No malolactic fermentation
- Aging : in the bottle, 7 years on lees
- Dosage : 5 g per liter
- Disgorging : more than 6 months before tasting
- Harvest : 2007