This Champagne comes from a rare, ungrafted vineyard of Pinot Meunier. Phylloxera has never touched this sandy parcel, and we passionately continue to preserve these vines. The limestone content is lower in this vineyard than in the surrounding ones, with only the primary root of the vine descending deep into the calcareous bedrock. This wine provokes strong emotions. Once the proper tasting temperature is reached and the wine sufficiently aerated (varying according to the vintage), it offers a wide range of flavors and aromas that reflect the history and origin of our terroir.
- Blend : 100% Pinot Meunier from ungrafted vines
- Dosage : No added sugar
- Vinification : Oak barrels (3 to 9 years old), natural yeasts, no filtration
- Vine age : 60 years old/li>
- Vintages : 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Soils : Thanetian sands, with a deep root system extending over two meters (over 6.5 feet)