Latest Pro-tasting notes
<10 tasting notes
- 93p by Izak Litwar / The most important Scandinavian Bordeaux Critic 1y 5d
- 91p by Markus Del Monego MW / Best Sommelier in the World 1998 1y 5m
- 94p by Andrew Caillard MW 1y 6m
- 91p by Will Gardener / Nickolls & Perks 1y 6m
- 88p by Tess Murray / Sommelier 1y 6m
Tasting noteBe the first one to make a 20s tasting note!
Tasted in April and September 2016. Sweet fruit and tannin but also some oak. Fine structure and depth. Long and concentrated. Well made and focused wine. Lingering fruity finish. Heartbreaker one.