Latest Pro-tasting notes
<10 tasting notes
- 91p by Markus Del Monego MW / Best Sommelier in the World 1998 11d 4h
- 89p by Pekka Nuikki / Founder of the Fine Wine Magazines 6m 1d
- 89p by Juha Lihtonen / The Best Scandinavian Sommelier 2003 6m 28d
- 90p by Juha Kallioinen 7m 2d
- 92p by Will Gardener / Nickolls & Perks 9m 11d
- 92p by Winnie Wing-Yin Ng 2y 14d
- 91p by Andrew Caillard MW 2y 25d
- 88p by Markus Del Monego MW / Best Sommelier in the World 1998 2y 28d
Tasting noteBe the first one to make a 20s tasting note!
Purple red colour with garnet red hue. Elegant yet powerful nose with balmy spices, hints of rosé pepper, discreet hints of cedar wood in the background. On the palate well structured with ripe tannins, rich fruit and elegant spiciness. A quite rich and opulent wine with good length.
Cabernet Franc 1% Cabernet Sauvignon Fine colour and nose, rich
spicy nose, very sweet fruit, calm, seductive, plenty of freshness, round
and early drinking, toasty finish. Very good wine. 90-92/100, 2019-