Latest Pro-tasting notes
<10 tasting notes
- 95p by Markus Del Monego MW / Best Sommelier in the World 1998 11d 4h
- 92p by Pekka Nuikki / Founder of the Fine Wine Magazines 6m 1d
- 92p by Juha Lihtonen / The Best Scandinavian Sommelier 2003 6m 28d
- 92p by Juha Kallioinen 7m 2d
- 91p by Izak Litwar / The most important Scandinavian Bordeaux Critic 1y 11m
- 91p by Winnie Wing-Yin Ng 2y 14d
- 92p by Andrew Caillard MW 2y 25d
- 94p by Markus Del Monego MW / Best Sommelier in the World 1998 2y 28d
Tasting noteBe the first one to make a 20s tasting note!
Dark purple red with violet hue and almost black core. Elegant nose with wonderful spiciness, dark berries, black cherries and ripe elderberries. On the palate well structured with ripe and quite massive tannins, elegant spiciness and juicy fruit, excellent length.