The winemaking history in Chile goes back to 1543 and its epicenter is located at the center-south region of the country. Ancestral vineyards still dominate the landscape as faithful witnesses of our traditions. A sustainable agriculture - dry farming, use of the horse - and field blends averaging over 70 years produce wines of unique character.
D.O. CACHAPOAL: Grapes come from a small vineyard, called Las Cruces, located in the Coastal Range, in the area of Pichidegua. It was planted in 1956 and it is a field blend of 75% Malbec and 25% Carmenere. It features granite soils.
D.O. MAULE: there are two vineyards in this region, both located in the Coastal Range. Limavida, planted in 1945, is a field blend of 85% Malbec and the remaining 15% is composed of Carmenere and Cabernet Sauvignon. La Aguada (Vigno), planted in 1955, is also a field blend with 85% Carignan and the rest is composed of Malbec and Cinsault. Both grow under bush vine training system and the soils are granite.