“THE VINTAGE BRUT CHARDONNAY IS A SUBTLE, DELICATE CHAMPAGNE FULLY EXPRESSING CHARDONNAY VARIETAL CHARACTER.”
Crus selected from those best expressing the most exquisite Chardonnay character.
Blend:Reflecting the finest Chardonnays in Champagne, combining finesse, subtlety and elegance.
Appearance:Delicate golden glints and abundant, delicate bubbles.
Nose:White flower notes of hawthorn and acacia accompanied by more subtle citrus fruit, pear and even limeblossom aromas.
Palate:Full on the palate. Lively, fresh and powerful on the attack, with a complex finish of citrus fruits and honey.
As an aperitif, best served at 7 - 8°C.
With food, best served at 10 - 12°C.
Food and wine pairings:
Aperitif: Pear and foie gras verrines
Starter: Pan-fried scallops and tomato and mango tartare with basil
Main: Turbot and a medley of grape and onions
Dessert: Vanilla and salted butter caramels macaroons
- Gold medal - Sélections Mondiales des Vins au Canada 2014
- Silver medal - Vinalies Internationales 2014
- Silver medal – San Francisco International Wine Competition 2013
- Gold medal – Vinalies Internationales 2013
- Silver medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2012
- Silver medal – International Wine Challenge 2012