The Tb points given to this wine are the world’s most valid and most up-to-date evaluation of the quality of the wine. Tastingbook points are formed by the Tastingbook algorithm which takes into account the wine ratings of the world's 50 best-known professional wine critics, wine ratings by thousands of tastingbook’s professionals and users, the generally recognised vintage quality and reputation of the vineyard and winery. Wine needs at least five professional ratings to get the Tb score. Tastingbook.com is the world's largest wine information service which is an unbiased, non-commercial and free for everyone.
Of exclusive nature, this vintage is as closely as possible to its origins. Without dosage, it is the expression of the wine such as he born. Vinified and aged in oak barrels, without Malo as is proper in our house, this champagne show its grilled nose, under wood, mixed by yellow fruits. In mouth, the attack seems salt but the generosity of the wine balances itself with the natural acidity of the grape. Finale is on the length of citrus fruits which will make for you salivate of pleasure...
- Plots : Pinot noir les fosselles, Meunier les fauvagnes, chardonnay les fosselles
- Blend : Assemblage 30% pinot noir, 30% Meunier, 25% chardonnay,15% vin de réserve 2007.
- Vinification : 30% fûts neufs, 70% fûts de plus de 4 ans, sans Malo.
- Aging : 7 ans sur lies en bouteilles
- Dosage : sans dosage
- Disgorging : more than 6 months
- Harvest : 2008