The Tb points given to this wine are the world’s most valid and most up-to-date evaluation of the quality of the wine. Tastingbook points are formed by the Tastingbook algorithm which takes into account the wine ratings of the world's best-known professional wine critics, wine ratings by thousands of tastingbook’s professionals and users, the generally recognised vintage quality and reputation of the vineyard and winery. Wine needs at least five professional ratings to get the Tb score. Tastingbook.com is the world's largest wine information service which is an unbiased, non-commercial and free for everyone.
Barons de Rothschild Rosé shows assertive finesse in a blend of the Champagne greatest Chardonnays and Pinots Noirs, vinified as red wine and aged at least three years in the cellars. The high proportion of Chardonnays makes this exceptional Rosé fine and vivacious, while Pinots Noirs makes it harmoniously complex, a delight to the senses.
• 85% to 90% of Chardonnays from the main Côte des Blancs crus (Avize, Cramant, Le Mesnil- sur-Oger, Oger…)
• Great Pinots Noirs of the Montagne de Reims, including a small percentage (8% to 12%) vinified as red wine.
• The blend contains 40% of reserve wine, emblematic of the Maison Barons de Rothschild’s exceptional savoir-faire, since each year it recreates a consistent blend.
• Manual Harvesting
• Alcoholic fermentation in thermo regulated stainless steel vats
• Malolactic fermentation
• Bottle ageing between 3 and 4 years
• Low dosage between 5 and 6g/l , ageing from 3 to 6 months after disgorgement Its brilliance, its pale pink reflections, its citrus and berry aromas will win over the most demanding connoisseurs. This wine’s extremely low dosage and its long ageing after disgorgement (6 to 9 months) give it the maturity Chardonnays and Pinots Noirs need to develop their authenticity and purity.
The Art of Tasting
Appearance: This Rosé’s fine thread of bubbles ends in a thin, enduring foam, and its light color offers the slight shimmer of salmon pink.
Aroma: It features fine, subtle aromas, reminiscent of spring, alongside the fragrance of rose petal, wild strawberry, and a hint of citrus zest.
Palate: The first taste is fresh and precise, melting into the palate like silk, with slight raspberry undertones.
This wine is long, balanced and full of delicious body.
Wine and Food pairings
Barons de Rothschild Rosé Champagne is ideal as an aperitif, or as an accompaniment to feats of culinary daring. It pairs extremely well with sushi, sashimi or red tuna tartare. Then serve it with truffled veal or lightly-cooked lamb with a cranberry sauce. Then for dessert, a red berry soup or fresh strawberries will bring out this Champagne’s tasty aromas.