The Tb points given to this wine are the world’s most valid and most up-to-date evaluation of the quality of the wine. Tastingbook points are formed by the Tastingbook algorithm which takes into account the wine ratings of the world's 50 best-known professional wine critics, wine ratings by thousands of tastingbook’s professionals and users, the generally recognised vintage quality and reputation of the vineyard and winery. Wine needs at least five professional ratings to get the Tb score. Tastingbook.com is the world's largest wine information service which is an unbiased, non-commercial and free for everyone.
• Grape variety Pinot Noir 50 % (with 10 % vinified in red) and Chardonnay 50 % *
First pressing juices from key vineyards only with also « coeur de cuvée » pressing juices.
• Origin Pinot Noir from Côte des Bar and Chardonnay from Côte des Blancs.
• Fermentation Alcoholic fermentation in stainless-steel vats followed by partial malolactic fermentation.
• Bottle ageing Minimum 5 years on lees and extra ageing of 6 to 9 months after dosage.
• Dosage +/- 8 g/l (liquor of old wine aged in large oak casks) - BRUT
Character Salmon colour with an elegant mousse.
A nose of freshness with hints of small red berries and aniseed moving towards nutty flavours.
Soft mousse… with a delicate finish on the palate.
Key aromas: small red berries, apricot, orange, liquorice.
• Champagne & Sensations Fresh - Singing - Fine.
• Champagne & Circonstances One-to-one - Delicacy - Literary meal.
• Champagne & Food Cèpe fricassee - Spicy lobster - Red fruits with bread from Gènes with strawberries on a crispy Florentin and
raspberry sorbet (Chef Nicolas Sale *Michelin) -
Intermezzo of strawberry foam with caramelized banana (Chef Christian Ojeda).
• Champagne & Music J.S. Bach’s Cello suites - Maurice Ravel’s 2
nd movement piano concerto in G.