The Tb points given to this wine are the world’s most valid and most up-to-date evaluation of the quality of the wine. Tastingbook points are formed by the Tastingbook algorithm which takes into account the wine ratings of the world's 50 best-known professional wine critics, wine ratings by thousands of tastingbook’s professionals and users, the generally recognised vintage quality and reputation of the vineyard and winery. Wine needs at least five professional ratings to get the Tb score. Tastingbook.com is the world's largest wine information service which is an unbiased, non-commercial and free for everyone.
• Grape variety Pinot Noir 60 % and Chardonnay 40 % *
First pressing juices from key vineyards only with also « cœur de cuvée » pressing juices.
• Origin Pinot Noir from Côte des Bar and Chardonnay from Côte des Blancs and Montgueux.
• Reserve wines Minimum 35%* of reserve wines aged in large oak casks.
• Fermentation Alcoholic fermentation in stainless-steel vats followed by partial malolactic fermentation.
• Bottle ageing Minimum 5 years on lees and extra ageing of 6 to 9 months after dosage.
• Dosage +/- 2 g/l (liquor of old wine aged in large oak casks) - EXTRA-BRUT
Character Fine mousse with a lovely lace.
Fresh aromas with minerality moving to dried fruits, spices and saline notes (iodine).
Wonderful liveliness and length.
The low dosage enhances purity and elegance.
Key aromas: dried fruits, spices.
• Champagne & Sensations Crystal - Fine - Complexity.
• Champagne & Circonstances One-to-one - Seafood supper - Enchanting - Sophisticated - Love at first sight.
• Champagne & Food Scallops carpaccio with truffle oil - Freshly sucked oysters - Sashimis -
Poach char with fondant of leeks with truffles and smoked crayfish with yellow wine or
Cooked Noix de Saint-Jacques with green lentils from Puy with truffles or
Roasted partridge with thyme and pulp of haricot beans with truffles (Chef Nicolas Sale *Michelin).
• Champagne & Music Messe en Si de JS Bach - Préludes de Debussy.