The Tb points given to this wine are the world’s most valid and most up-to-date evaluation of the quality of the wine. Tastingbook points are formed by the Tastingbook algorithm which takes into account the wine ratings of the world's 50 best-known professional wine critics, wine ratings by thousands of tastingbook’s professionals and users, the generally recognised vintage quality and reputation of the vineyard and winery. Wine needs at least five professional ratings to get the Tb score. Tastingbook.com is the world's largest wine information service which is an unbiased, non-commercial and free for everyone.
“A HARMONIOUS, FRUITY CHAMPAGNE REVEALING A SALMON-PINK HUE.”
A deliciously fruity blend. A selection of several cru wines creating Champagne of great freshness and elegance.
Silver-tinged salmon-pink, with a steady ribbon of fine bubbles.
Red fruit aromas. Intense, developing notes of blueberry, blackcurrant and raspberry.
Delicate on the palate, fluid, underpinned by an extremely fine bead. Fruity finish.
For an aperitif, best served at 7 - 8°C.
With food, best served at 10 - 12°C.
Food and wine pairings:
Aperitif: Salmon and avocado blinis
Starter: Chicken and vegetable samosas
Main: Pork Nuoc-Mam with soy beans
Dessert: Gariguette strawberry souffle tart
- Silver medal - The Rosé Champagne Masters 2014
- Silver medal – San Francisco International Wine Competition 2013
- Gold medal – Mondial du Rosé 2013
- Silver medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2013
- Bronze medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2013
- Bronze medal – International Wine Challenge 2013
- Gold medal – Vinalies Internationales 2013
- « Prix d'excellence » – Vinalies Nationales 2011
- 91/100 – Wine Spectator 2011
- Silver medal – San Francisco International Wine Challenge 2011