Latest Pro-tasting notes
<10 tasting notes
- 93p by Izak Litwar / The most important Scandinavian Bordeaux Critic 1y 8m
- 91p by Markus Del Monego MW / Best Sommelier in the World 1998 2y 1m
- 94p by Andrew Caillard MW 2y 2m
- 91p by Will Gardener / Nickolls & Perks 2y 2m
- 88p by Tess Murray / Sommelier 2y 2m
Tasting noteBe the first one to make a 20s tasting note!
Tasted in April and September 2016. Sweet fruit and tannin but also some oak. Fine structure and depth. Long and concentrated. Well made and focused wine. Lingering fruity finish. Heartbreaker one.